I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Tentang aku berdasarkan buku yang dah sememangnya lama kucari tapi akhirnya aku menjumpaianya....buku ini tentang aku
Ak
MUHAMAD AIDIL FITRI BIN JAMALUDIN
AKU TINGAL KT BALAI POLIS TEPOH,KUALA TERENGGANU
MY EMAIL

        FACEBOOK
           EDY IZZ
Cita-cita ku of course teaching like
Ak nk giler master in TESL
Lecturer
High school teacher
MOTTO AKU:
LEARNING IS THE BEST THING TO DO,
EVEN ITS HARD,
SOMETIMES THINGS THAT HARD,
 IS THE BEST TO BE EARN.
Its been a while since I write in my blog..even I have no friends to share thing..if someone read this hey, thanks for reading...its all in my book k..its a bout me.. starting with the sentence LIFE. life is a miserable well I could tell it cause we all forget things like FRIENDS ..yes I have friends who don’t think of others feeling, like to play on others to show his kindness even they aren’t. Even though I felt thankful to breath in this cold warm air. My are not like what they used to be, some become nicer and some more naughtier but, what can I do ? they are my friends, they are always here filling this room of my normal day, what can I say ? they accompanied me everyday also during my ups and down. Either I am sad because them all or because of some one else?..I just keep it in my side waiting just to let it go like an aeroplane disembark from the airport. its seems easy, but aren’t  easy as you think..just think what they have to do before letting the aeroplane disembark its such a problem. like mines its a big problems even it will takes some times..well I am trying to forget it like opening a new book in my life..so , my advice here is all reader that might come across a rough times in their life just be patient to past through it. it will shows you about the human nowadays who likes to takes advantage on others..BE PATIENT ..and you will success to get over it.. you what ?
*ITS JUST A SMALL THINGS IN A BIG LIFE *

2 comments: