I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 21, 2012

111 DAYS BEFORE SPM( SIJIL PELAJARAN MALAYSIA )



I know that im just a normal boy.
I know that im just a normal student.
Day from day, turn to weeks to week
and comes month to month till the end of the year
now im being held as the head of prefect( sound like being force, yes i’m)
me , the leader to bring up the justice,
although it wasn’t that easy,
i tried and tried ,
swim up the stream
so my life is as simple as opening a peanut
except it can be glued back
it is like im hurt but at the same times there is someone to treat me
the one who can heal me and be with me
until the next cut that would hurt me
now im standing on my feet
just being who am i to
survive the day of my life.

this because:
Julius Charles has said once
Be what you are. This is the first step toward becoming better than you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment